Don’t say that you are not at least a bit jealous. You have ogled at that guy or girl wandering along the beach with their ripped abs looking sexy and fit. You notice others shooting admiring glances in their direction and secretly deep down you wish that it was you they were admiring. Well, you are in the right place if you are one of those people who wishes to know how to get ripped abs fast. Here is our quick run down on how to get ripped fast.
The first thing to remember is that we all have reasonably good ab muscles to start with. They are hidden under a fatty layer of skin which is the only real reason that they cannot be seen. What we need to do is simply remove the layer of fat. Let me tell you right now, doing sit-ups is not what is going to get rid of that layer. Increasing your metabolic rate is going to to get rid of it however.
Your metabolism is the real key to knowing how to get ripped abs fast. This is largely due to the that fact the metabolism is the speed that your body burns through calories. If you can make this faster then you shall shift that layer a lot more easily. The good news is it is not as difficult as you probably think!
How to get ripped fast, key points to increase your metabolic rate and create a calorie deficit:
1) Workout with weights. This improves the amount of muscle bulk in your body which is fantastic because muscle tissue needs more calories to maintain than fat tissue requires, so this will automatically increase the speed of your metabolism.
2) Take on board smaller meals that are more regular. Your body knows it will get more calories soon if you eat regularly so it doesn’t have to save any as surplus in fat stores.
Therefore it is a lot more willing to use these calories up by increasing the metabolic rate once more. Eat three meals a day and your boy tries to hold on to the calories more as it is not sure when it will get some more.
3) Perform tough aerobic workouts. Completing vigorous cardio-vascular training sessions. This will increase your metabolic rate and burn off calories.
4) Keep eating lots of protein. The last thing you want to do is lose muscle bulk so make sure your protein intake is at a good level or you run the risk of your muscles being broken down and used as a source of energy and therefore your metabolic rate will be decreased.
5) Try to create a negative balance of calories. This is another real key in knowing how to get ripped abs fast. essentially you need to use up more calories than you eat, You can exercise as much as you like but if you still consume more calories than you eat that fat is going nowhere.
With the above points in mind there is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to get experience great results in fact for many people it is possible to get ripped 90 days if you really put the effort in!